Free buyer guide: file and folder compare and merge software
The buyer guide reviews 27 compare and merge programs by 30 features. Before buying full version you can try a trial one, which reviews 21 program by 19 features.
After you have tried the evaluation version I’m sure you will order a full version. Why?
- In full version you will have more options, there are 27 programs reviewed, not 21;
- With full version you will have more features to select, 30 features instead of 19 in trial;
- Full version will save your time, imagine downloading one by one 27 programs?
- Buyer guide will provide careful professional review of features (everyone tired of zero-information promotional texts);
- You will be able to save your money directly (as even trial version of buyer guide provides you with discounts);
Here is the list of reviewed programs (27 best compare and merge tools):
- Araxis Merge Professional, Guiffy 8.0, ECMerge Pro 2.0, Beyond Compare 2, ExamDiff Pro, UltraCompare;
- Compare Suite, WinMerge, Compare Spreadsheets, Compare PDF, CSDiff, ExcelDiff, HTMLDiff, HeatSoft ADCS 1.20;
- DiffDoc Professional, ViceVersa Plus, FolderMatch, Directory Toolkit, Directory Compare, Synchronize it!, Compare it!;
- Active File Compare, Visual Comparer, Diff Commander, SyncFolder, IsEqual, Diff’n'Merge;
Do you have a time to download and try all these tools? Try and then Buy our “Buyers guide” and save hours!
Here is the list of features used in reviews:
- Program name, Price ($);
- Supported File Formats: Plain text, source code, HTML/XML, MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, Text from clipboard
- Text Comparison and Merging: Three-way, Char-by-char comparison, “By-keyword” comparison, Syntax Rules, Highlighting, Auto Merging, Conflict Reconciling,
- Manually approve/reject changes, In-Panel Editing, Text filters with Regular Expressions, Unicode Support
- Folder Comparison: Folder Comparison, Folder Tree Sync, Auto compare files by contents, Byte-by-Byte Comparison, Archive Comparison, Extensive File Filters, Folder Snapshot
- Reports: Comparison statistics, HTML/XML Reports, Unix Diff
- Advanced Features: Visual comparison of binary files, Version Control Integration, Command Line Support
Do you have a time to read publishers’ web-sites with promotion texts? Try and then order a copy of our “Buyers guide” and save time!
Buyer Guide is a great time and money saver, you’ll be amazed how many features of compare and merge tools you might be missing.
Distribution (promotion opportunity for blog owners)
- The Buyer guide is distributed as MS Excel file;
- You are free to distribute “trial” version of buyer guide without changes;
- You cannot sell it, but you can suggest it for free as a bonus;
- Compare and Merger tools Buyer Guide for excel is sold “as is” and without any warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranties either expressed or implied. the author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this product;
- One registered copy of Compare and Merge Guide for Excel may either be used by a single person who uses the document personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of Compare and Merge Guide for Excel through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the document covering all workstations that will access the document through the network.
- If you do not agree to these conditions you should not install or purchase this Buyer Guide.